Natural support for people with cancer and the whole family
Oncology Acupuncture Toronto provides licensed health care services with a special focus on supporting people through cancer treatment and recovery. We also treat many non-cancer patients with various health conditions. Our unique approach includes Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition, acupressure, massage, cupping, moxibustion, mindfulness, sound healing, and more.
For those in cancer treatment or recovery, we aim to improve your quality of life, optimize your cancer treatment outcomes, prevent recurrence, reduce stress, insomnia and inflammation, strengthen your immunity and energy, and reduce side effects from conventional treatments (e.g. surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, hormone, targeted and immunotherapies).
- higher quality of life and longer life expectancies
- cancer-related pain
- cancer-related fatigue
- chemotherapy side effects
- post-treatment recovery and recurrence prevention
- numbness/tingling/pain (chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy or CIPN)
- low blood counts (anemia, neutropenia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, etc.
- digestion problems (chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, poor appetite, diarrhea, constipation)
- insomnia (and sleep quality), stress, anxiety and depression
- dry or inflamed mouth (xerostomia or oral mucositis)
- vasomotor symptoms (hot flashes, sweats, etc.)
- improving your energy and immune system
- reduce stress and inflammation
Free 15 minute consultation for all new patients.
- neck pain, back pain, neuropathies and parasthesia (numbness, tingling, strange sensations)
- fibromyalgia, arthritis, chronic fatigue, post-stroke paralyses or pain, migraines
- trauma recovery, insomnia, anxiety, depression, burnout/adrenal fatigue, PTSD
- dysmenorrhea (painful periods), polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), fertility, ovarian cysts, recurrent miscarriage, fibroids, pregnancy issues (morning sickness, back pain or sciatica during pregnancy, labour preparation)
- chronic gastritis, IBS, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s
- chronic cough, recurrent colds and allergies
- other complex and chronic illnesses (auto-immune diseases, etc.)
Meet the Team
PAULINE SOK YIN HWANG, R.AC, R.TCMP
RIAN ỌPẸ́IFÁ SCOTT, R.AC
MARIA DEL CARMEN URQUIZAR CONTRERAS, R.AC.
Request your free consultation
Come in to chat, get to know us, and ask questions you might have. It’ll take about 15 minutes, and you have absolutely no obligation to book afterward.