Talks and Workshops
Pauline Hwang works with clinics and hospitals, support groups, non-profit organizations and businesses, providing tailored presentations or workshops. Some of the topics she can present about include:
- What is Traditional Chinese Medicine Oncology?
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment: The Traditional Chinese Medicine Viewpoint
- Breast Cancer and Traditional Chinese Medicine: safety, timing, and interactions with conventional treatments
- The Traditional Chinese Medicine view of breast cancer
- The Safe and Effective Use of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture for Supportive Cancer Care
- Dealing with Cancer-Related Fatigue: Tips from Chinese Medicine
- Natural Support Through Chemotherapy and Radiation
- Relieving Side Effects of Hormone Therapy
- Care for Caregivers
- Self-Care and Nourishing Vitality using Traditional Chinese Medicine principles
- Self-Care for Stress and Anxiety
- Improving Your Appetite and Digestion: Tips from Chinese Medicine
- Emotional Self-Care and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Preventing Burnout
- Beating the Winter Blues: Tips from Chinese Medicine
- Care for Changemakers: Sustainable Community Organizing
… and much more. Please contact us to discuss your needs and what I may be able to do for you.
Request your free consultation
Come in to chat, get to know us, and ask questions you might have. It'll take about 15 minutes, and you have absolutely no obligation to book afterward.